The Dead Sea sits at the bottom of a deep valley and all that is left from a much larger sea two million years ago. It’s the lowest natural place on Earth, sitting 1300 feet below sea level. The concentration of salt and minerals in this body of water is 10 times that of our oceans. It has long been considered a healing place of great potential. Historians and travelers from 2000 years ago made notes about the special properties of the water in the Dead Sea, claiming that it healed various ailments and also brought great relaxation. For centuries, people have been bottling it, and taking it home. We have found new ways to extract these magical minerals from the Dead Sea Salts as well as many other ancient salt deposits from around the world, concentrating the
Ormus Manna into well rounded, potent elixirs.
Dead Sea Salts contain 21 minerals including magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc, potassium, gold… These essential minerals are lost throughout the day and as they naturally occur in our bodies, they must also be replenished. These minerals are known to treat, detoxify, and cleanse our bodies in many ways. Below are some of the healing properties of these minerals some common ailments that Dead Sea salt effectively treats:
- Magnesium: Promotes quick healing of skin tissue and provides the skin’s surface with anti-allergic elements. Also essential for cell metabolism.
- Bromide: Soothes skin, relaxes body muscles, and calms nerves.
- Iodine: Important for the correct functioning of the thyroid gland and is aids in the body’s metabolic exchanges.
- Sulfur: A natural disinfectant (constituent of certain vitamins). Known as a powerful detoxifying agent, as it works closely with the liver to rid the body of toxins.
- Potassium: Great for people who suffer from asthma because it improves oxidation of the muscles of the nervous system.
- Calcium: An essential mineral, known to strengthen bones and teeth. Also strengthens cell membranes and cleanses pores.
- Sodium: Great for dry skin as it helps to allow moisture to be absorbed more easily
- Zinc: Contains anti-oxidant properties which help to reduce the early signs of aging. It also helps to speed up the healing process.
- Gold (The Essene say that the Manna made from this water contains 70% M-State Gold.) in the non-metallic, “Ormus State” of matter…
– Supports mental focus and concentration
– Supports hand-eye coordination
– Promotes improved memory
– Promotes enhanced motivation
– Promotes general feelings of well-being
– Promotes improved energy levels
– It appears that Gold is associated with the pineal gland
– Gold is used to relieve joint pain; word of gold’s power to relieve the pain of arthritis was passed down through the centuries and even today it is used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, its efficacy confirmed by modern medical research
– Evidence has shown that gold causes one to develop a sense of knowingness about what other people are thinking and feeling, thus increasing emotional sensitivity
– Can be used to treat arthritis, obesity, skin ulcers, puncture wounds, nerve damage (neuropathy), hyperactivity
– Used to alleviate the wasting and malnutrition associated with chronic diseases
– Energy field around gold tends to impart the idea of increased longevity
– One user has reported the M-State gold causing a fusing of the left and right hemispheres, so that there is more control over dreams, and experiences of an increase in intuition
The clean, unpolluted air and warm climate at the Dead Sea provide a healing environment that is like no other place in the world. Salt is composed of natural healing elements that happen naturally in our bodies but are often lost as we go about our busy days.
Today, modern science has proven the therapeutic and rejuvenating characteristics of Dead Sea salt with its unique composition of minerals. Medical research and numerous studies have all documented the healing effects of these minerals to treat skin conditions and other problems—arthritis, eczema, psoriasis—the list goes on. Today, the Dead Sea is surrounded by treatment facilities, resorts and spas. Thousands of visitors go throughout the year to partake in this healing environment.
All of these minerals combined help improve skin hydration and reduce inflammation. In addition, Dead Sea salt is also considered great for detoxing.